Monday, May 3, 2010

addiction!




  1. captain crunch berries
  2. jell-O with whip cream topping
  3. OJ

So, do you think that its a problem if i have had this EXACT meal for breakfast and lunch almost every day for the past 2 weeks????

i hope not because i am ADDICTED!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

During my first trimester I ate Kix with whipped cream in it as my midnight snack. Mmmm.
Your clown meal sounds kind of similar.

Sherri said...

Anything goes when you are pregnant. Enjoy your breakfast!

The Parks Fam said...

Just as long as your washing it all down with a University of Utah cup then its ALL GOOD! Love it Lisa!

Angie said...

It sounds a little odd, but... why not?! :)

Tif said...

That's just gross! I have a feeling that this baby likes sugar! :)

How many days left? I've been thinking about you.

Tiffany said...

Wow, I am two for three...the Crunch Berries, and OJ...now I just need to try the jello. Weird.

Megs said...

This is so not weird. I would eat this for breakfast everyday, except I'd start growing a bump on the back end instead of the front end!!! I mean I do already have a bump. It would just get bigger! Then I'd really confuse people. "Lady is pregnant from behind! With twins..." haha. I know. I'm not as funny as you.

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

Fantastic! Berries are a fruit, right? I think cereal is fortified and reddi whip could be considered dairy, I think you're good.