Well i couldn't decide if i wanted to get "pregnancy pictures" taken, because, well, the last thing you feel like doing when you're carrying around 25 extra pounds is a photo shoot, but my VERY Talented cousin Leslie is a photographer and offered to do it for free. i couldn't pass up the chance. so here they are in all their glory. i'm not sure what i'll do with these, most likely they'll just go in the babies scrapbook, but i'm still glad i did it.

11 comments:
You are Gorgeous.....I LOVE these pictures!
You look gorgeous! And seriously, only 25lbs. I only wish that was all I gained (let's just say it was close to double).
I have already put on 20 pounds and I still have 4 months to go! Pregnancy becomes you. You look great.
These are cute. You are brave. I think I have like one pregnant pic with each kid.
Cute, I love the first one! :) Pretty pregnant girl. Oh, and I love the orange dresser!
these are fabulous! gorgeous! see, you are beautiful pregnant!
they turned out great! where did you get them taken??there is nothing more beautiful than growing a baby. isn't it a miracle?!
BEAUTIFUL! Love em! I've been a bit outta the blogging world lately but I'm SO glad I checked in! You look fab, mama!
Cute...and even cuter in person.
Hi Lisa,
I don't know if you remember me or not. I am Porks Grandaughter Mandi (Rhondas daughter). I came across your blog from my best freind Josie Owens and hoped you didn't mind if I dropped in now and again. Good Luck with everything and you look gorgeous.
first, these pics are amazing.
second, arron's skills are amazing!
third, your painting is UNREAL!(where did you find your canvas? everywhere i've looked it's been supper spencey. did you buy canvas and build a frame or buy it all assembled?)
and last but not least, you are going to have such an awesome time being a mom. it really is the greatest time of my life!
Post a Comment