

Lisa's project not as impressive as arrons but still i'm loving it! after scouring the Internet to find a dresser/changing table for babies room and not finding anything under $200.00 that i loved. i turned to our old friend KSL classifieds and found this gem for $40.00. so i sanded it down, painted and stained it and got some new hardware, and...... i am in love with my orange dresser!

9 comments:
very cool, i'm impressed by both
Love the orange dresser, what a great transformation!
I am super-impressed by BOTH projects! Almost as impressed as I was to see you WORKING OUT this morning. You are the woman!!!
awesome! You are so talented. How much can I pay Arron do build the same thing in my bonus room? :)
you are so talented. Way to go.
AMAZING!! Love the whole nursery!
Yes, Make sure you keep that one :) The window seat and shelves look awesome!
Ummm....KSL is the best!!! Jaidyns Dresser is from KSL too!!! hahaha
These look great. You guys did such a good job. Arron is amazing! Those shelves and bench look awesome!
Post a Comment