keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Whoo...
i just finished painting this oil on canvas for the nursery. i'm so excited about how it turned out even if when my little boy gets big he'll probably want it out of his room cuz its too "baby-ish". maybe then i'll put it in my room???
8 comments:
What a lucky guy! It is so cute, and I am very impressed.
I think it looks great! That's really neat that you can share your talent with your son. I'm sure he'll love looking at it.
super cute...I love it!
You did such a good job... I love it!
way cute lisa...how is nesting coming?
Ah - CUTE! WHOOOO is going to paint my little boy an oil canvas masterpiece?! :)
love it. well done!
Very cute. Good job!
Post a Comment