
we have a Halloween party every year with arrons family, and every year, I have the best costume!! hahaha. i was a pizza this year and arron was the chef that cooked me? what... we are losers, i know, surprising. But its always fun to dress up and act like your 5 again. I HEART HALLOWEEN!!! i just wish i had a pillowcase chuck full of candy that i could eat every last piece of and still fit into those jeans i love even if they just came out of the dryer!!!


7 comments:
Did you guys win the award for best costume? Seriously!
WOW! Look at all your blogs lately! Dang, someones been busy! LOL I love it. XO
I love it. Anthony dressed up as "Bobby Light" from MTV's Rob and Big, and I dressed up as an Indian...or as Aria would say "Pocahauntus" How the heck do you spell that?! I just butchered that name. Where the heck are the fetchin' spell checks on these things. Stupid blogger.
You look sweet! I miss the pillowcase full of candy also, and my old butt!!
still laughing about the speed bump and leaf blower!
Lisa I love it! That is an amazingly lg. pizza box. Ummm...
Lisa you are awesome. I love the costume. Thanks for stopping by the other day...it meant a lot.
Post a Comment