





This past weekend i had two of my nieces sleep over, Alix and Danielle, they are 11 and 12. Can i just say that i had such a fun weekend, i mean talk about drama, these two tweens kill me. it took me back to jr. high, and what a fun/dramatic time that was in my life. shesh to be young again. We started the night off with dinner at robintinos..delicious, rented some movies then off to the yogurt stop for dessert. After watching a movie we went and sat in the hot tub. While sitting in the hot tub, we saw a shooting star, which of coarse we had to make a wish, now just to give you an example of how care free life is at 12, here are the wish's that were made. Danielle wished that we would have pancakes for breakfast, and Alix wished that Danielle would fall out of bed at night. hahaha, i'm 28 years old and i'm planning my wish out very carefully, making sure that its something really good. i wish all that i worried about was that i could have pancakes for breakfast, but nope it was much heavier then that....and NO i cant tell or it might not come true!
ahhhh to be 12 again. what a fun night with some awesome chicks!!
3 comments:
It is strange to think that that was around the time that we became friends. I am sure our worries were just as light then as your nieces are. How are we so stinkin' old?
I bet you are fun aunt. Good luck with that wish.
You are so cute....and you are going to make such a wonderful mom..."no, I'm not making an announcement for Lisa, everyone!:)
I hope your wish DOES come true....and that it involves money, me and possibly a beach?) LOVE U!
Lisa I miss bossing you around, and singing songs...just kidding!! I really do miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment