




So the deer hunt came and went, and just like every year......no deer was killed by our family. i have yet to see my husband come home successful from the deer hunt, he has killed a deer and an elk before but not in the last 7 years we've been married (maybe i'm bad luck). At least he looks tough in his hunting gear. :)
however since we didn't get a deer to eat, we couldn't starve so we ordered the "old Ephraim" pizza, its pretty much the biggest pizza you'll ever see. DELICIOUS!!
3 comments:
I have never seen a pizza that large before. It looks to be the same size as our dining table when we were first married. Wow.
Hunting is mostly about the outing and experience anyway right?
How come I've never heard of that pizza before? GEEZ! Looks delicious! If you guys end up starving this winter due to the lack of deer meat - you know where to find us! :)
The Milne's have polished one of those pizza's off:). I don't have your e-mail address, so I thought I would leave this here. Halloween party at my house on Sunday @ 4:30. Will you let your family know too:).
Post a Comment