Sunday, October 12, 2008

BOdY WorLd.....worth every cent!!!

This past weekend we went to the body world exhibit, there aren't enough words to describe how cool it was. I think it was well worth the $20.00 and think everyone should go see it, yes, even the kids. Its going on until January 11th at the Leonardo (next to the SLC library) and at the end of the exhibit there is a lot of interactive stuff for the kids to do. Its a must, in my book. :)






5 comments:

Kristi said...

Man, she looks hot. Is it a female? Hair and skin really add to a person.

jeremyandholly said...

i didn't think they had the pregnant lady like this?? did you take this picture? i seriously can't wait to go...awesome.
p.s. i love the scarf in your slumer party post! at least i'm good for something in this friendship;)

Andy and Kimi said...

I'm glad to hear that you liked it. I think I would be freaked out, and a little sick (there are a number of reasons I could not go into the healthcare profession). I do think, however, that it looks and sounds really interesting.

Kristi said...

Yep, sure enough, there is the baby in the oven. So that is what I look like right now without skin...and without my fleshy padding.

Ryan and Amber said...

Disgusting - I am sort of mad at you for posting this nasty pic! :) Just kidding - I know you probably loved every minute of it. Just glad I wasn't invited!