











um.... do you think i posted enough pictures? well that's how fetching fun this weekend was, most people would think.... why go on "vacation" to Richfield, UT. well let me just tell you a couple few reasons... in no particular order.... 8 hour 4 wheeler ride-horse shoes-picnic on the mountain-elk and deer sightings-shopping-Steve's steakhouse-skeet shooting-bowling & keeping score on paper-the signature small town wave.... to everyone-no internet-alligators a delicious pastry-spending time with my sexy husband-learning how to curl my hair with my flat iron-naps-sugar cookies-and last but not least...great friends, thanks Rygar and Amgar, for a fun weekend. cant wait till next time.
5 comments:
Lemme tell ya - you two PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS! You are awesome and so easy to hang with! We had a blast and I am so glad the hick-town didn't disappoint! Loved it!!
Love your hair. Sounds like a lot of fun...really. Especially the no internet thing...sometimes I wish I was amish. :)
you look so hot. i haven't seen you in a few days. i miss you:(
Looks like fun! Richfield might be fun...just don't talk to the locals...Richfield raises weird people! :) That is my experience anyway! You look HOT!
Always having fun. Wish I could be you. :) Love your sunglasses in that one pictures....Your such a hottie. (thanks for stopping by to see me at work...and for the yogart. Gosh I have great friends!)
Post a Comment