
The Utah black out game against TCU....... We won 10-13, what a great game....GO UTES!!!

Lunch with one of my best friends from high school, it was great to catch up and see the little baby bump... great to see ya "balk dog" haha
my cousin Megan got married this weekend, this is the only picture i got at the wedding luncheon. This is a picture of my grandma and grandpa, and my grandpa IS SMILING, i know you're thinking, "that guy looks like the bitter beer face commercial guy" your right he does, but he doesn't smile, its toooo funny. love ya gramps.

TOO EARLY?.... i don't think so, i put my tree up last night, i've been so excited ever since we got this tree at tia pan, the day after christmas last year, arron couldn't hold me off any longer and let me put it up. I HEART CHRISTMAS and everything about it.

TOO EARLY?.... i don't think so, i put my tree up last night, i've been so excited ever since we got this tree at tia pan, the day after christmas last year, arron couldn't hold me off any longer and let me put it up. I HEART CHRISTMAS and everything about it.

2 comments:
I had so much fun!! I can't wait to do it again when I get back.
BTW its not too early and your tree looks very pretty :)
The tree is freakin' awesome! Good job and it is NOT too early - I'm jealous!
Post a Comment