Sunday, October 26, 2008

FriDaY FuN



I love having days off work, when you can sleep in and not do one thing you don't want to do. (i don't have kids so if you moms are thinking...HMMM i forgot what that's like...sorry.) well that was this past Friday for me. I sleep in, then went and got my hair done. it was "suggested" that i go all dark by my lovely husband, i usually ask him what color he likes my hair, and he usually just says, "i don't care just make it a big change" he likes one extreme to the other. but this time i didn't ask him and of course this time he had an opinion. This is how the conversation went.
arron: what are you doing to your hair tomorrow?
me: I'm not sure, why?
arron: well you didn't even ask me what i thought.
me: i always ask and you say you don't care.
arron: well.. i have an opinion this time.
me: oh yeah...what?
arron: all dark, and i mean dark.
me: maybe i will maybe i wont, its my hair.
arron:
me: hahahaha
so that's how it went, i did go all dark, and i have to say I LOVE IT!!! you cant really tell in the picture. But its pretty dark, thanks to Heidi, one of my best friends from high school, she always does a great job.
Then that night we went to dinner and a haunted house with a group of our favorite people. We love our neighborhood and all the awesome peeps that live here!!!
..................................................................................................................................what a great day off!!!

5 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Your hair looks hot! We're all set for this weekend. I'll call you when I'm driving to or from Idaho tomorrow -

The Parks Fam said...

I like your hair dark, I think its soo cute. Arron had a great idea in mind!! Thanks for posting that pic of Case and I, It makes my breasts look quite huge...I appreciate it!! (NOT!)

Megs said...

Lisa, you are one hot babe!... and thanks for toting us around on Friday night...we love hangin' with you and Aaron! You guys make me laugh. ;) That "one thing"...was so freakin' hilarious!!

Kristi said...

I really like the dark hair. You are able to get away with all sorts of dos though.
It looks like you have a fun group of friends.. Where did you go eat and what did you order? I like to get my mouth watering, just to torment myself.

lil megan said...

looks like fun..I do have to say I'm bummed I wasn't invited. and what is this about the midnight showing of TWILIGHT?? Am I not on the cool friends list anymore?
Love ya Lisa