Tuesday, June 29, 2010

paparazzi




he is eating, sleeping and pooping right on schedule.... he must be some sort of genius.
he has already peed on both arron and i, so we are officially parents of a boy.
he pooped on my right after his first bath
his first explosion only took me 4 diapers to get it right. haha
he loves the utes..haha
him and our little dog Bo are already best friends.
he is cuter every morning when i wake up.
WE LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. HIM! i dont know how we got so blessed but we are soaking in every minute of it. :)

12 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

He is freakin' adorable and I love him! He looks like a little Kael twin and I'm not lying! GOOD JOB you two!

Nici said...

He's adorable!!!! I can't wait to meet him and hold him!!! :) Those pictures are so freakin cute! I love the one where he is looking up from the towel!

The Parks Fam said...

He is seriously to die for Lisa!! I love every single picture of him! and you look awesome! Thanks for posting these. I was waiting anxiously to see more pictures! Congratulations on the little man!

emily+brett said...

oh wow, he really is cute!! i heard he was but he is adorable. instant love is all i can say.

Jayme said...

Oh my gosh!! He is soooooo cute! I love that first line of pics 3rd one over. Absolutely adorable! Congratulations again! You're right, you are very lucky!

Brittany said...

He is gorgeous!!!

Kristi said...

He's so perfect. That car seat swallows him in size. I love all of his itty bittiness. Good work on such a cutie.

heidi and tom said...

CUTE indeed. He is a little love. Soo glad you are enjoying every minute:)

Chris and Tara said...

Congrats. He is so precious. We're so happy for you!

Kami said...

four diapers to get it right. Don't worry...that only cost you about $1, right? :)

Megs said...

Ok...so I need to check everyone's blogs more. Lisa....he is absolutely so perfect. He is seriously so handsome! Cause we all know that there are some "weird" (putting it nice ;) looking babies out there....he is definately not "weird" in the slightest! And guess what! Only 2 more weeks and I'll get to hold him! I can NOT wait. LOVE YOU.

Whitney said...

He is so adorable. Seriously. Congrats! Nothing else like having a newborn around.