i cant believe this little man has been in our lives for 2 weeks. it feels like he has been with us all along. i cant remember what life was like before he got here, and i cant imagine life without him!
1. at the hospital ready to deliver.
2. i do a lot more laundry now.
3. gabe celebrates his first 4th of july.
4. gabe gets his first milk mustache.
5. at 4 days old we venture up to logan to watch grandpa finish a 180 mile bike race.
6. bo and gabe become best friends.
7. we celebrate grandmas 50th birthday, isn't she a hot grand-mama!!!
8. we take his picture every chance we get, cuz he is SOSOOOO cute!
8. we take his picture every chance we get, cuz he is SOSOOOO cute!
9. we both sleep as much as possible.
10. we had his 2 week appointment and he now weighs 9 lbs. 6 oz. and he is 21 inches long. CHUNKER.
WE LOVE YOU GABE!!!















10 comments:
I'm so excited to hang out with this little stud. He is so adorable! Looks like his daddy in some, then you. So freaking cute!!! I hope he smells good...I like babies that smell good. (what a dumb thing to say...OF COURSE he smells good!!! hahahaha) Can't wait to see you SOON. What are we going to do????
What an adorable little snack. He is so sweet. I love the one of him in the truck.
The tonka truck pic is awesome. Super cute little guy. Glad I got to see him on saturday. Good to see you guys too.
Ohhhhh my gosh I want to hold him!!! He is SO stinkin cute! I see alot of Arron in him! I love it! Thanks for posting more pictures! :)
OH that is one delicious little bundle! Can't wait to meet him! I SWEAR I am almost done working....sigh!
Lisa- he is absolutely darling! He looks like the perfect mix of both of you. I see Arron and I see you. Don't you just love being a mom! Hope you are getting along alright. Super cute pic in the dump truck!
Gabe is darling!! he looks like such a great mix of you guys. Glad you are loving it!
Such a cute little guy!
I see the blanket I gave you more than two years ago is getting some good use. Yeah! Love you Gabe! Tiff
Oh, he is such a cute little man. I love these pictures. The one with him in the truck is so adorable. Congrats! It only gets better and better.
Post a Comment