keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
poor guy, he doesn't even have a choice. He is so dang cute.
Hi Lisa, this is Jen, Angie's sister. I love reading your blog and I especially love seeing you and your baby. I don't even know Arron, but your baby seems to look just like him! :)
How cute is he??? I love his onesie!! You two made a super sweet babe!!
LOVE it! AND he looked stinkin adorable today! Congrats on one CUTE little UTE mama!
Very Cute!! Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
poor guy, he doesn't even have a choice. He is so dang cute.
Hi Lisa, this is Jen, Angie's sister. I love reading your blog and I especially love seeing you and your baby. I don't even know Arron, but your baby seems to look just like him! :)
How cute is he??? I love his onesie!! You two made a super sweet babe!!
LOVE it! AND he looked stinkin adorable today! Congrats on one CUTE little UTE mama!
Very Cute!! Love it!
Post a Comment