Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 is GREAT.............

8 = the number of hours Gabe slept last night. Thank you my dear little man for the 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep i was able to get. i feel like a new woman!
8/8 = the day that we blessed Gabe. Arron did such a fantastic job, i'm so lucky to have 2 such amazing guys.




i wish this wasn't the best picture i had of him in his little tux, but unfortunately it is. i could NOT get him to hold still when i was trying to get some good shots. i guess i'll have to try again another day. :(







5 comments:

Chey said...

Nice touch with the Ute socks and the tux.

Nici said...

Sorry I missed it but it sounds like it all turned out GREAT! I can't wait for Wes' blessing day...it still seems to far away!

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my he got MUCHED in the kissy picture! What a little stud!

Triple A said...

Congrats I know how it feels to finally get sleep. You almost wake up in a panic to see if the baby is alright. He is getting so big.

Tiffany said...

The tux with the light blue lapels is unforgettable. BTW we call it a "kiss sandwich" when we kiss our babies at the same time. I love it!