Saturday, June 26, 2010

HE IS HERE!!!!



Gabe Thomas Echols
6/24/10
6:13 pm
8 lbs.
20 inches
We are all doing FANTASTIC.
We are so in love with this little man.
more pictures to come. try to prepare yourself cuz he is SO cute!

19 comments:

Nici said...

Ok, I can't stand the wait! More pictures Please!!!! :)
Congratulations!
Those are pretty much the exact same measurements of Wes.

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys.

Shanna and Brent said...

yay!!!! love that picture... he is so freakin cute... can't wait for him and tate to start playin'!!!! love ya.

jeremyandholly said...

my OH my...i love that sweet gabe boy! i need to come snuggle him some more:) i am so happy for you guys. love you!

Sherri said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for your new little family of 3!

Jayme said...

Oh my!! Congrats to both of you! His nursery is adorable!! Soooo adorable! And I absolutely love his name! I'm glad everything went ok. Can't wait to see more pics.

Megs said...

He is ADORABLE. And such a stud muffin. (I know this, well, just because I do). I can't wait to hold that little man. He is going to love me, I mean, I am going to love him!

Love you both. Congrats. :)

Tif said...

So, so, so excited for you! I can't wait to meet him!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for your family. Look forward to more photos!

Tiffany said...

He IS so cute! I can't believe he came on your due date...how rare, how lucky. I'm proud of you girl!

doovie79 said...

Congratulations!! What cute padres! Would love to stop by and say hi sometime!
Love Jenny Bullock

Andy and Kimi said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story and see more pics. So excited for you!!

Gina said...

Love him. He's IS so flippin' cute. Congrats Mom and Dad! ;)

Hope said...

I know it might be too early to tell, but...is it just me or does he look like his DAD???

Hooray! Can't wait until we get to see him in person!

Hope said...

I know it might be too early to tell, but...is it just me or does he look like his DAD???

Hooray! Can't wait until we get to see him in person!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie!!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! And I love the name you chose! So cute. Post more pictures soon!

Triple A said...

I am so glad that he finally came. I thought you were going to go crazy. He looks so dang cute. Can't wait to see more.

Kristi said...

Congratulations. You make such an adorable family. I can't wait to see more. So how was delivery? I like to hear birth stories and all the details.