Wednesday, June 16, 2010

made with love

Finally the nursery is finished!! now we just need a baby to put in it!


We had a a lot of helping hands in getting ready for our little mans arrival. here are JUST A FEW contributors!!
shelving/window seat/toy box-built by dad
dresser and paintings- by mom
Tonka trucks- grandpa felman
rocking horse- built by great grandpa wilson, painted by grandma felman
crib- from grandma and grandpa echols
toys and books and clothes- too many friends and family to name but you are all LOVED and appreciated.

7 comments:

Nici said...

LOOKS AWESOME!!! I can't wait. You are getting so close and I think about you everyday!

Chey said...

Wow! Good job, I was never that prepared. So cute.

Camille said...

So cute!

Mandy said...

It looks so great! So exciting, he is almost here!

The Parks Fam said...

It's so adorable Lisa!!! Now the exciting part begins!! YAY! Good luck with everything!

Ryan and Amber said...

I HEART the new nursery sooo much! Lucky little Gabe!

Tiffany said...

Love it! You are MORE than ready. I like the special little touches and pop of orange.