Saturday, June 6, 2009

Green River.... and the rain!


for memorial day weekend we "attempted" to go river rafting at green river. We only got down the river once in the 3 days we were there, but we still had a ton of fun. here is some highlights from our rainy weekend..
*meeting new friends
*learning how to play mafia (and gina working chris over..haha)
*the mud, the rain, the hail....yes, hail.
*horseshoes
*the delicious food
*arron pretending to be on titanic..sometime i wonder about him?
*not being able to make it up to our prime camp site that chris promised us and settling for a KOA run by a "very helpful" southern gentleman.
thanks chris and tara for planning a fantastic weekend, that even though it didnt turn out exactly how you promised in your 10 page outline, was still a fetching good time. :)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

That picture of Arron prancing in the mud is priceless. Im glad you guys came and we finally got to meet you (Chris and Tara had been talking about how fun you guys are)!!

Gina said...

dang right a fetching good time! :) i need those pics. now now now.

Kristi said...

Fun!

Ryan and Amber said...

You guys look awesome and let's face it - I'm just glad you didn't have an emergency! I was worried all weekend like a little old grandma! :)

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

Looks like fun! Sorry about the rain. What did you think about the rapids??

jeremyandholly said...

fun, fun! and i'm glad i wasn't the only one worried SICK all weekend about your safety:)

lil megan said...

Oh the good times at Green River. So you need to send me those pics you took, especially the ones with the disposable camera. haha! And we keep trying to invite you guys over to dinner so you can see our house, so let us know when you are available. Thanks for a fun weekend, and thanks for still being my friend even thought I had a rough patch for awhile.

Chris and Tara said...

We're so glad you enjoyed yourself with all that mud. I'm almost to the point where I can laugh about it. Ü I'm going to steal all of your pictures.