keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Oh my!! I'm loving this poster... so exciting!
OBSESSED... that is what you are! :) And I love it!
NO NOT TOO SOON!!! NEVER! I just read a new book and was disapointed that by the timeit ended there was not one vampire scene! :)
not too soon, not too soon, not too soon!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i keep meaning to stop by your blog and i finally remembered to do it today! definitely not too soon to count down. new moon was my favorite book, so the movie better not disappoint.
NEVER TOO SOON.... LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my!! I'm loving this poster... so exciting!
OBSESSED... that is what you are! :) And I love it!
NO NOT TOO SOON!!! NEVER! I just read a new book and was disapointed that by the timeit ended there was not one vampire scene! :)
not too soon, not too soon, not too soon!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i keep meaning to stop by your blog and i finally remembered to do it today! definitely not too soon to count down. new moon was my favorite book, so the movie better not disappoint.
NEVER TOO SOON.... LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment