Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


THIS IS WHAT WE SAW DRIVING TO ARRONS PARENTS HOUSE ON SUNDAY!! I'M SO GLAD I HAD MY CAMERA TO CAPTURE SUCH A PRIVATE MOMENT!!!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

I can't believe you actually saw that deer peeing! I love how it's squatting.

Kristi said...

Lisa! That is so inappropriate. Just kidding. It is really funny. Thanks for sharing.

Ryan and Amber said...

Gosh - why do you have to be such a perv? :) Freakin' Awesome! I remember when I saw that for the first time I asked Ryan if "that ones legs were broken" - oops....

Gina said...

too funny.

heidi and tom said...

SHUT UP!!!! That is sooooo funny!!!! I'll bet she was thinking, "ahem, I would like my privacy please???" thanks for sharing :)

Chris and Tara said...

Oh my heck, that is fabulous. You are quite the quick-draw with a camera.