keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
GreEn THumB??
i may not have the word "garden" in my name, but i should! i mean, look at my zucchini plant, its almost as big as me! and what about those trees... i cant believe they were ever that small. when i planted them 2 years ago i didnt think they would get so big so fast....Hooray for summer.
Fetch! Why do you always have to show me up like that? I do have the word Garden in my name and my pine tree in the back yard is looking like it is on its last leg. Please come rescue it! :)
Lisa, Your yard looks great. Lots of hard work I know ! If you want some perennial flowers I'll give you some from my garden. Your blog is great. Donna
6 comments:
Fetch! Why do you always have to show me up like that? I do have the word Garden in my name and my pine tree in the back yard is looking like it is on its last leg. Please come rescue it! :)
And I'll say it again...I love your back yard. I'm so jealous...
ok we are totally planting like 20 of those babies in our back yard asap! Thanks for a good time on Monday.
Wow! Your yard looks fabulous. What kind of trees are those?
Lisa,
Your yard looks great. Lots of hard work I know ! If you want some perennial flowers I'll give you some from my garden. Your blog is great.
Donna
Man! that's just not fair!!
Post a Comment