Sunday, June 28, 2009

WALK THE WALK


there is nothing like spending a whole week with women who make you proud to be woman and a daughter of god. i was lucky enough to go to girls camp this past week as the "camp chef". the theme this year was "walk the walk", implying that as daughters of god we don't just "talk the talk" we need to "walk the walk" and always try to be an example and live the Gospel as we try to mirror our life after our savior. What a wonderful example these young girls and the others leaders were to me as i strive to "walk the walk" in my own life. :)

4 comments:

Nici said...

Fun stuff...I loved girls camp too! I could have used you--of course, the year I am camp director the camp cook they have had for the past 7 years went on a cruise with her daughter! We worked it out anyway! :) Anyway, glad you have fun!

Gina said...

how fun. man, you're just a little camper aren't you?

Ryan and Amber said...

And now I remember where you were for the past week - sheesh - I almost had an emergency moment!! :) Glad you're back.

Roxey said...

LOVE it! want it on my blog!