so this past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion, i cant believe its really been 10 years. it honestly feels like only yesterday i was worrying whether or not arron would ask me to prom. haha.. anyway, i thought this would be a fun time to pull out the scrapbooks and go down memory lane, and i decided to take you all with me.... enjoy the journey back to 1998!!












arron, my girlfriends and softball were pretty much my whole life...........if you cant tell.









8 comments:
I love it, those pictures are priceless! It was so much fun to see you. You and Arron looked great and so happy!
wow lis, you're just plain hot, while arron looks like he's 12. talk about a cradle robber!!! love ya.
Okay, your link is on my blog NOW. So did you take any pictures at the reunion? I hope I would have made the picture cut for this blog had it been a walk down memory lane for the last 15 years...you know, during the junior high years as well.
Peace out
I'll be checking in on you.
you obviously don't need a purple shirt to be my friend (as I was the only one without one!), and absolutely no payments necessary!! I would LOVE to hang out!
that is such a riot Lisa. That's so awesome that Aaron is in your high school pictures! Hope it was a great reunion... you look great!
WORD UP TO CLASS OF 1998! Good Times! Do you realize you are my longest standing friend! Since 6th grade--and I am still a really big fan! Love ya Lis
Hey hot stuff. I wish I looked this good in high school! I was so sickly, pasty white and I did NOT have this much fun. Oh well, I'm your friend now, so things have obviously changed for the better for me! Love you!
OMG!! I just found your blog off of Angie's. I love seeing those pictures. I wish I had known all of you guys were going to the reunion...I would have made the trip out. Email me when you get a chance...I'm in town for the winter!
Post a Comment