Wednesday, July 9, 2008

**************************************BeaR LaKe 2008***********************************************







another fun filled week at the cabin comes to an end!! :( its always sad. We have such a great time, boating, playing tennis,eating, playing games, reading (yes i read the whole twilight series again while laying on the beach) watching movies and just being on vacation. I love hanging out with all my nieces and nephews they are so fun, and i'm pretty sure i'm their favorite aunt. haha. Well the pictures pretty much say it all. So until next post...


~catch ya on the flip side.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Lis! I can't believe how good you look! Seriously, you look amazing. You must feel it too. We need to plan our ravioli night soon... Oh, and book 4 comes out in less than a month. Just thought I'd add that in there and give a little reminder. I'm going crazy with anticipation.

Nici said...

Why do you always get to have all the fun...it's not fair! Although you look GREAT! And glad to hear you read the Twilight books again...we all know I am obsessed! See you tomorrow.

Andy and Kimi said...

Looks like fun was had by all!! I'm jealous!! Glad you had a good time.

P.S. Your face looks so skinny!

Kristi said...

Lisa I have been wondering what happened to you. I saw your blog address on the Viewmont blog. It has been a super duper long time since I saw you. My blog is spencerandkristifamily.blogspot.com. It looks like you guys stay busy having fun and working so you can have even more fun. I won't be at the reunion, but I will put you on my "frequently visited blogs" list and check up on you guys. I am glad things are going great for you guys.
Kristi

Anne Woods said...

Bear lake looks heavenly... and so do you! I am so impressed. That's hard work, Lisa- awesome! I have no doubt you are the favorite aunt. I know my Savanna has fond memories of 'lisa in utah'!