Tiffany, Megan, Shanna and myself went to deseret book at midnight to get "breaking dawn". I think it got a little late for us "old ladies" cuz bye the time they let us in to get the book we were all losing our minds. Megan couldn't stop screaming, Tiffany who hasent even read eclipse yet, was there just for the ride, and didn't even get a book. However started reading eclipse on the way home (note the book is upside down). shanna couldn't wait to get home to read it, so started and finished the book on the drive home... she was driving, that was a problem. On the way home we drove past the line at Barnes and Noble which was about 1000 sorry losers deep and taunted them with our screams, waving our books in their faces. hahaha. we didn't get a very warm reception. Hmmm i wonder why. to sum it all up, we are hip and cool. ha ha love you girls.keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Saturday, August 2, 2008
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Breaking Dawn at Midnight * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tiffany, Megan, Shanna and myself went to deseret book at midnight to get "breaking dawn". I think it got a little late for us "old ladies" cuz bye the time they let us in to get the book we were all losing our minds. Megan couldn't stop screaming, Tiffany who hasent even read eclipse yet, was there just for the ride, and didn't even get a book. However started reading eclipse on the way home (note the book is upside down). shanna couldn't wait to get home to read it, so started and finished the book on the drive home... she was driving, that was a problem. On the way home we drove past the line at Barnes and Noble which was about 1000 sorry losers deep and taunted them with our screams, waving our books in their faces. hahaha. we didn't get a very warm reception. Hmmm i wonder why. to sum it all up, we are hip and cool. ha ha love you girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
That was a night to remember. What fun! I told people on my blog to go to your blog to see pics. So is it good? Don't tell me anything...Tiff
What a fun night! I love going out really late, when you hit a second wind and get really hyper! Its the best. and YAY for the new book, maybe I should start reading the series? I told Meg I may not be making it to card night! I am really sad! by the way my cards didnt turn out soo cute so try not to make too much fun of them without me there :) Hopefully something changes and I can make it there that night!
Love the poses. You guys are dorks but that is why I love ya.
I am no die hard like you crazy gals, but I did pick up my copy the following day at Costco. If nothing else, it is always fun to get all riled up about something...and then taunt others and flaunt that which they do not have :).
Sounds like a thrilling evening.
I also got my book @ midnight...I went to a party at "All tucked in" on Main st in Bountiful. There were only about 50 people there we were #'s 14 and 15! It was fun but I could only read the first chapter when I got home...I am OLD!
LOVE YOU GUYS! What does your shirt say? That cracks me up.
Hey Lisa,
This is Britney Bastian. I found your blog off of Viewmont's blog...anyway, random.
I have to comment on your Breaking Dawn, because I'm a HUGE fan my self!
Anyway, hope all is well with you and Aaron!
Post a Comment