Friday, August 22, 2008

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * I got bored, what can i say? * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


so i was just sitting at my computer listening to the radio one morning and i thought to myself, i want to go see how they produce this show (the Z morning zoo)....so i emailed them and just said, I have friday off can i come in and do the show with you? and about 3 hours later Frankie emailed me back and said, "sure, see you friday" so thats what happens when i get bored, i come up with some crazy idea, and end up at a radio station. I had a lot of fun. its pretty cool how everything works, and Frankie, DB and Jessica were super cool and way funny. i might just do it again. :)

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Whit and I were both listening this morning. We expect to hear all about it.

Ryan and Amber said...

You're too cool for words. Maybe I'll try that with the Today Show -these guys will totally hire us once they see our mad skills in action!

Gina said...

You're freakin' awesome. Can I be your friend? Seriously, who thinks of an idea like that?! I love the Zoo!

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

That is pretty dang cool!! I am sad I missed hearing it:).

Megs said...

Lisa, you rock. And you look hot too. :) Next time you are bored, shoot ME an email so you can come do "my show"...it will be a BLAST!!!

Triple A said...

Lisa only you could get away with this. Love your craziness.

Katie Malan Madsen said...

Here I am leaving a comment...on the radio? Too funny! It was good to see you at Swiss Days. My blog thing just for you is malanmadsenfamily.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

z morning zoo??