Monday, March 31, 2008

******************************* I LOVE LAST MINUTE PLANS!!!***REVISED***************************

So does everyone know that i LOVE last minute plans? Well i do!! So on thursday the 23. We're going to HAWAII..HOORAY. Arron's dad called and asked him if he could go to Hawaii and help on a job there. Before Arron was a "sophisticated" accountant :), he was a welder. Anyway, i said i wanted to go and just hang out while he is working. So, we booked our flights. The funny thing is, since arrons dad is buying his ticket and i have to use my sky miles and I could only get a sky miles flight out 2 days before arron gets there. So i'll be there by myself for a while, which i'm kinda excited about, I can't think of a better place to get some R&R. So to sum it all up, i'm pretty excited.
So until then.......ALOHA!!!!

6 comments:

Hope said...

Um, do you by chance, need an "assistant"? I'd gladly volunteer!

I'm so jealous...especially waking up to snow this morning. Have fun!

Anne Woods said...

you guys are always doing something fun. I won't say I am not jealous... get some sun for me!

jeremyandholly said...

man am i excited for you or WHAT??! take lots of pictures and eat good fruit...what am i going to do without you? hmm.

Nici said...

Lisa you have all the luck! I would love to go to Hawaii...I guess I will just have to wait till our cruise in November...defenitly not last minute.
P.S do you know when our 10 year reunion is? I haven't heard anything.

Andy and Kimi said...

That's great- good for you!! I hope you lei Arron when he arrives!

Megs said...

I really am jealous....really. If only I was smaaler, you could pack me in your suitcase. If only... :o)