We had Family Pictures taken before my little brother left on his mission. We were supposed to wear Levi's and black or red. So i took on the "slit my throat, I want to through myself off a building" task of going and buying a pair of new jeans. I went with my good friend Megan and we had the poor girl that works at the buckle running around like a crazy person, and after i found that "perfect" pair, we left her with a pile of about 30 jeans to fold and put back. But as you can see all that frustration, and fun time spent in front of the larger then life mirror, that makes you feel so good about yourself, was all worth it!! aren't my new jeans awesome. :( hmmm?
7 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! they make you look so hot!!!... I really do like the pic, and I think its funny that TJ is front and center!!! lookin good Felmans!!
Lisa, I think the jeans are super sexy. Especially in this picture! ;) I sure do hope you got some individual pics taken....especially one with you resting your head on your hands looking dreamily off into space... sorry, I couldn't resist. Jeans or no jeans, you're super sexy to me!!
I HATE shopping for jeans, swimsuits, bras, and basically anything that I have to put on my body!! Cute family pic!
Hey guess who contacted me on my blog? Heidi Foster- weird! She was obviously blog spying! Just joking- I love running into old friends through blogging.
Anyway- happy posting!
Love the jeans...can't wait until I can fit into a great pair of jeans...no butter for the next year!!
Cute pictures! Also , your hair looks really good. P.S. Last week I was .6 lbs away from 50 lbs but then gained this week! AHWWWW! :) Next week, right!
How are you doing with it?
Nici
I especially like those sexy jeans in person!! Ha-ha.
Heidi
You really looked HOT in those jeans when I saw you the other night. Good purchase! Tiff
Post a Comment