
Today we drove around the island, we went to a place called sharks cove, we were going to snorkel but the surf was to rough so we weren't able to get in, and the dive shop where we book our scuba diving trips was all full for the day :( but we did stop at an elementary school that was having a fundraiser and got some huli huli chicken and shrimp. it was delicious. Then we went and got a treat that consists of ice cream shaved ice, and its topped off with sweetened condensed milk, it was sooooo good, and fat free. haha.
until next post..... ALOHA.
2 comments:
I'm jealous. I miss Hawaii. I can almost smell it. :( And those icecream/shaved ice thingies are THE BEST. I'm glad you are having fun...you're not looking very tan yet...what's up with that?
Reading any good books while you're there? :) love ya
I'm jealous as well as Meg! You guys are the luckiest people I know; well you guys and the Christensens. I can't wait to see all of your cool pics!
Love ya tons,
Jen
Post a Comment