Saturday, March 15, 2008

********************What's New?********************

So i took a little Blogger Vacation!! If you haven't noticed. :) i just didn't really feel like i had much to say and to be honest it was kinda nice. :) but I'M BACK BABY!!! haha. With a life full of excitement and jammed packed with blogging opportunities........ PSYCH!!!! (flash back)

But we have had a coupe of changes since the beginning of 2008. Arron started a new job, as a Accounting Manager at American Express. He's taken 3 sections of the CPA exam and has one more to go!!! HOORAY.

ooooh, and I cut my hair. I cut 5 inches off.. that may not seem like a lot to all of you, but its a big change for me. I don't do my hair. its always pulled back in a messy bun or ponytail. but now i have to do it. Its a little weird, but i really do love it. Sorry about the crazy pictures but i was trying to take pictures of myself and felt a little weird about it, so i just started doing weird poses. :o)

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

And Arron finally got a dirt bike, he has wanted one since we got married. He found the "perfect" one on KSL of course!! so we drove down to St. George and back in one day, so he could pick it up. He has been acting like a 5 year old at Christmas all week, so we finally broke down and went up to the "V" (go viewmont) even though it was raining, and he got to ride his new toy..... He was so happy. I just booked around on our 4 wheeler. It was pretty fun, by the time we left we were both muddy, soakin messes.


Last but not least... My litte brother Austins Farewell is this sunday and he leaves in 3 weeks for his mission in Brazil, (think of the endless pictures i can blog) So untill then.. Catch ya on the flip side.

6 comments:

Andy and Kimi said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you finally posted something new! I love your hair.

Nici said...

Welcome Back! Your hair looks great. I am the same way about wearing my hair back so I have not cut it in a long time...But maybe one day. Thanks for going out with me the other day, I had a lot of fun. I am just glad we will always be long lost friends. Keep up the good posting!

Anne Woods said...

Cute hair Lisa! Great to see you back in the blogging world. Aaron looks like he is having fun! Wish we could be there to benefit from all your great toys! Glad you guys are doing well!

The Shepherds said...

I love the new post, and the new hair! Hey, tell me how fun the new dirt bike is! I can totally see you riding it:)!!!!

Megs said...

Hey sexy...you seriously are.
I'm glad you finally updated your blog...I was so sick of looking at myself in those horrible pajamas!
Sure do love ya!

jeremyandholly said...

hot, hot, HOT!! i know i've told you alot...but I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! it is SO hot!! seriously. i love you!!!