Wednesday, March 19, 2008

******************************My New Bike!!******************************

So Arron decided that he wanted me to have a bike cuz he wants me to go riding with him. Which i guess is kinda sweet, and I'm not opposed to the idea, but to be honest if i have one fear, its of motorcycles. Every time i ride one i wreck it. So its probably a good thing to face my fear and get on and ride. We went back up to the "V" today. (for those of you who don't know what the "V" is, look up at the mountain.... you see that "V" up there, well there is a place to ride dirt bikes) and by the time we left i could shift and i was going up hills, very little ones, but hills none the less. So I'm getting the hang of it. I only had to jump off my bike once when i got a little to over confident and tried to go up a pretty steep hill. :) But all in all..It really is a lot of fun.
P.S I know next to Arrons bike mine looks like a toy, oh well, it works for me.

8 comments:

Megs said...

you're a crazy chick. but that is also pretty "hot". Sexy lisa!!!

Tami said...

A motorcycle? You are crazy! This is Tami from the ward by the way.

Anonymous said...

See here or here

The Robinson's said...

It's fun to see what you guys are up to. Cute bike and extremely cute hair!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Tami said...

Okay, since you asked for it, here's my blog link:
http://kindacrunchytami.blogspot.com/

or here (this one I've had longer):
http://ldsgirl.livejournal.com/

Nici said...

Lis... you better be careful! That looks scarier than my little vespa scooter! And I don't ride in the mountains. Have fun and live please!

The Shepherds said...

I LOVE IT! You are going to have the coolest summer, you have a lot of guts! I know I could never do it!

jeremyandholly said...

dito nici.