Sunday, October 27, 2013

love orange


 just another reason to adore the color orange. 
i mean look at these two, could they be any more fantastic?! 
i'm not sure who is more excited,
gabe to be with dad and go on a "far far away fo-will-r ride" 
or
dad to be taking his little dude on his first hunting trip.
i think it may be a draw!


gabe really got into the spirt of being a true outdoorsman 
and decided eating the apple was not complete unless he also consumed the core.
*waste not want not*
if i don't watch closely he devours the WHOLE apple at home as well. 
i have to snatch the core before he ingests it. 
{i'm not sure why i care, maybe i subconsciously think he'll grow tiny trees in his intestines, either way it seems wrong} 


 and aside from the fact that i'm pretty sure gabe doesn't understand the whole, the deer is dead thing, since he announced to me that "papa shot a deer and there was lots of blood, but thats ok, when he gets better he can come to our house to play"
 I'm still glad gabe was able to spend time in the outdoors with dad, papa glenn and cousins kaden and hunter, doing something they all love.
besides, i think he may be the good luck charm because a 13 year dry spell came to an end and they shot themselves a deer. 
yep, i said 13 years without a deer!
*
i never said they were good at it, just that they loved it. 

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my gosh you know how I feel about camo and blaze orange. There is nothing cuter! I am so glad Gabe was his papa's good luck charm. I mean, I won't embarrass him online, but let's just say, this girl's been kickin' his trash for years. Way to step it up gents - way to step it up! :)