Friday, October 25, 2013

packs punkin patch

I hate when you go to a place, much like this here packs punkin patch,
 that i swear is designed not for the purchase of .28cent/lb pumpkins 
but for perfect picture opportunities around every corner
and you FORGET your fetching camera, so you have to rely on your constant companion, the iPhone. 
{run-on sentence anyone}
what would we do without this technology?
the quality of the photos suffer but the subjects are still breathtaking! 


 thanks to grandma great whos been jonse'n to take the boys to the pumpkin patch since last year.
we got out on a monday night to enjoy this A . M . A . Z . I . N . G fall weather
and fight the other FHE'rs for the rights to a cart and the perfect pumpkin. 


luckily arron and gabe made it through the hay maze..twice! 
pumpkins were purchased 
and despite the HUGE oversight by this gal with the pregnant brain...
precious fall photos were captured, downloaded and now documented. 

 
so feel free to carry on fall, i've got things under control!
sorta.


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

OH MY GOSH - those kids, that lighting! The monster hats, the Halloween puns! :) I am dying. Good job you little fall nester. Any day now and You're all ready... how does it feel? I'm so excited I could spit!!! GOOD LUCK!