Monday, February 1, 2010

ITS A........?

Ten fingers
Ten Toes
Two eyes
One nose
One mouth
No teeth
Cute round belly
and guts underneath
Every organ accounted for.
Who could really ask for more?
I know that my baby will be a genius
oh and one more thing..
we found a penis!

19 comments:

Gina said...

Yay for baby boy echols!! And fabulous job on the poem....it's all cutesy and sweet, then you read the last sentence and have to cover your kid's eyes. ;0 I thought this blog was PG? What the fetch? I'm clearplayin' it next time....

Megs said...

ha ha ha ha...only you could post a poem like that. Seriously. I love it. And congrats on the new little Ute fan. I miss you like crazy!!!

The Robinson's said...

Congrats Lisa & Arron! Hope you are feeling well. You look darling by the way! Yay for BOYS!!!

Mandy said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic. Little boys are so much fun!

Hope said...

Awesome! Are you going to name him Kyle? Or Whittingham?

P.S. Love the poem. Right up there with the classic poets!

Chey said...

You always were a good poet. I have a couple of really good ones from you. Congratulations.

Nici said...

Congrats!!! You will have a little football star to fill out those Ute clothes! :)
Exciting news.

Heather said...

Congratulations! What a lucky boy to have such great Ute fans for parents!

Sherri said...

Yeah. boys are so fun!

heidi and tom said...

Boys are the best!!! I'm so happy for you guys :)

Ryan and Amber said...

You have a future career in writing Hallmark Cards! HOORAY for a BOY! SO exciting!

Kristi said...

How poetic. That was hilarious. Congratulations. He will be stinkin' cute.

Angie said...

A few words for you... PeePee TeePees!!!!!! :) I am so excited for you both!

emily+brett said...

i totally second the peepee teepees! i thought it was a total joke util it saved our lives time after time. not really our lives but our faces from being peed on. seriously exciteing. i'm still just stoked that you are pregnant. boys really really are the freakin best!

Andy and Kimi said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you guys. BTW I think you look so cute in your 18 week pictures- just a perfect little baby bump. Love it!

Monica said...

Bahhahaahahahahhaaa.....awesome. I made Mike read it, it was the great. Love you girl!

Lisa B. said...

Yeah boys are sooo much fun!!!

Chris and Tara said...

Congrats! We're so excited for Baby Boy-o. We hope you're doing well.

Elise & Ty said...

I know I'm a month late, but I haven't been blogging AT ALL (as you know). I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hooray for boys! We'll have to pass on our 50 to your little guy! :) You look amazing by the way...no buffalo from what I can see! You wanna see buffalo, I'll show you a pic of me 2 days before I delivered. ;)