Tuesday, March 16, 2010

CRUISEN'






I realize i'm WAY behind on this posting but what can i say, i'm lazy these days. so here is a breakdown of our cruise in top 10 fashion......
10. getting away from the cold.
9. having and excuse to get all dressed up, glitter eyeliner and all. i really need more excuses to use my glitter eyeliner.
8. riding around like royalty in a 24 person limo (it was cheaper then taxi's for 16 people)
7. pinacoladas
6. food, food, food, food, food, food
5. kissing a stingray
4. dancing on the deck of a giant ship in the middle of the ocean.
3. arron finding a wedding ring he likes in grand turk of all places. finally we are "officially" married.
2. spending quality time with the fam...thanks mom and dad for the great christmas present!
1. and lastly....getting away with my best friend one last time before baby makes 3, and makes it a lot harder to travel the world. (but oh soooo worth it...i hope)

9 comments:

Heather said...

Super jealous. Never been on a cruise but maybe someday...
Looks like you had a great time!

Andy and Kimi said...

Looks and sounds amazing. I LOVE the picture of everyone on the stairs- so cute. And the B&W picture of the two of you should be framed on your wall- love it.
P.S. Also love the Danger shirt!! HAhaha...

Megs said...

It's worth it... promise. And when you feel like it's not, you dump your kid(s) off on us and go on another cruise. (And then we get to do the same to you! :) ha ha ha. By the way...I'm not coming. (weeping) I'll talk to you about it. Love you!

Gina said...

About time... ;)

Shanna and Brent said...

i know arron's been holding his breath for this comment... what the fetch is up with the white pants??? ha ha ha ha ha i'm looking forward to the day i see him walking into church sportin those bad boys!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

I am SOOO jealous about CRUISIN! Thanks for posting the pictures to make my jealous bone itch like crazy!

Kristi said...

Aren't you always on vacation?
Looks like so much fun. Get those vacations in before it gets a little more tricky with a little one.

Tiffany said...

Love the simplicity of the top ten. Sounds like a blast...I especially love the limo. Plus, I've gotta see the ring.

Chris and Tara said...

What fun! I think the limo was a brilliant idea. And your baby bump is looking so cute. Hope you're doing well.