Wednesday, January 27, 2010

*** CAUTION- Object is as large as it appears! ***


We were on our cruise (cruise blogging to come) when i hit my 18 week mark. so we took these pictures. :( some people have been very nice saying "oh you look great" well what are they going to say.. " wow, i would have guessed you were at least 36 weeks ya fatty" and then risk me starting them on fire? well...... i feel like a fetching buffalo. So i'm pretty much terrified to think how i will feel in 18 more weeks......... YIKES!

15 comments:

Jenny P said...

Okay, missy!!!! You look great! I will send you one of my prego pics, then you can see what a real prego buffalo looks like!

Nici said...

You do look great...it is a little baby bump!

I want to lose weight before our baby comes then people will say, "oh, how do you look so good so fast? What is your secret?" Adoption! That is my secret! :)

The Parks Fam said...

You look GREAT Lisa! and I mean it!

Sherri said...

You are great! That totally made me laugh. That is how every pregnant woman feels -- no matter how far along they are. But really truly, you do look great!

Kristi said...

You do look good. I am 8 weeks pregnant and I am already showing! I hate the phase when it isn't obvious that you are pregnant so people who don't know you are pregnant just think you are gaining weight.
You are looking cute.

Hope said...

What are you talking about! You look amazing! I love the little bump (and it IS *LITTLE*!)

You are gonna be just as gorgeous pregnant at 36 weeks...ready for it to be over? Yes, but gorgeous all the same!

Gina said...

Well I'm not going to jump on the band-wagon and say you look great. I'm just not. I'm starting my own wagon (if anyone wants to join...) and it's called the "YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS, I'M SCARED FOR MY LIFE" wagon.

hahahaha! Just kidding. You fetchin' love me. And I know how you feel, despite how you look. And not to put salt in the wounds, but you're going to get fatter, and fatter, and fatter. But look on the bright side: you'll loose it all.... jus to start all over again. Welcome to motherhood.

Is this is novel post? Geez, someone stop me.

heidi and tom said...

Ummm...you do look great. Your belly is TINY and you make pregnancy look beautiful. Now have a little confidence, sister!!!

Megs said...

Well Josh thinks prego's are so much better looking than when they're not. If that makes you feel better. And heck, EVERYONE thinks they look worse than they really do. I think you look just like my "Lisa". Maybe you should put on Arron's sweats, tuck them into some snow boots and have a good laugh. hahaha. I miss you. Hurry and plan a trip to come see me!!!!

Tiffany said...

Jealous...that is all I have to say (of the cruise of course...I'm sporting the same bump right along with you, but it's not nearly as cute as yours!)

Ryan and Amber said...

What belly? You skinny little mini of a prego girlie! Eat more girl scout cookies!

Monica said...

...Um??? Chu ur Craaassy!!! You look great. : )

Triple A said...

No more butter for you...ha ha ha! You look great. Boys are so much fun. Congrats!!

Kami said...

There's no denying that you HARDLY look pregnant in these pictures. But, I can relate to how you feel. Just wait until your belly button disappears! :) Congrats on the boy!

Stacy said...

Lisa - I found your blog through a recipe site...You really do look great. I know how you feel though. You always think you are huge, but really you are still so tiny. Very cute!

I'm just waiting to get out of the "she's been eating too many donuts and is getting fat" phase and into the "oh yeah, I can tell she is pregnant now" phase. Ha ha ha