
Christmas was FANTASTIC this year! Santa was good to us and we are so lucky to have such great family and friends to share this time of year with, however... of all the gifts we received, this was my FAVORITE!!! little Utah beanie and booties for the little munchkin! Boy or Girl, they will be rock'in these bad boys till i cant squeeze them on their little head and footsies.
*Santa gave arron a surround sound system, to bad it didn't come installed because during the instillation arron cut a hole from the attic into the closet..haha, luckily he is handy and patched it right back up.
*there is nothing like a Christmas nap with 2 dogs curled up on you to keep you nice and toasty!
******************************************
i love any excuse to get together with friends. So every NEW YEARS EVE we have a little Par-TA with some of our closest friends. Bunco, food, pool, fireworks and a midnight kiss! Does it get any better?
i love any excuse to get together with friends. So every NEW YEARS EVE we have a little Par-TA with some of our closest friends. Bunco, food, pool, fireworks and a midnight kiss! Does it get any better?
*this year bunco went down to the last minute so we didn't have time to pour our "drinks" for a midnight toast, instead we just passed around the bottle..hahaha
Welcome 2010..............
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................























5 comments:
Cute pictures! Josh and I missed out, looks like! Maybe next year. ;) So when we get together before I hit the road, we'll have to take some more of these pics....me included! I'll have to frame them and put them all over my house....ok. (sob, sob)...gonna stop now. Love your guts. Thanks for lunch BTW.
This is was so fun. Bunco was a blast...one...twO...tHREE...FOUR!!! And why does my husband insist on always showing his uvela to everyone??
Oh, and I meant "this was so fun"...
Oh man - if only I were there to beat the crap outta you at Bunco! Ah well - next year!
Congrats on your upcoming arrival. I am so excited for you.
Post a Comment