keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
who needs dave mathews anyway?!!!!
when the concert got cancelled for THE 2nd TIME we were not about to let it ruin our night!! so, what does one do when you don't want to go to a movie and the night is still young?
I was obsessed with Dave Matthews for a good while and went to his concert when he came to Kingsbury Hall. It was awesome. I am glad you were able to have lots of fun despite the disappointment. Why was it canceled?
ok add these to the list of pics that I need to get from you. One day...it'll happen right? So are we boycotting DM now, since they officially are canceling it?
9 comments:
I was obsessed with Dave Matthews for a good while and went to his concert when he came to Kingsbury Hall. It was awesome. I am glad you were able to have lots of fun despite the disappointment. Why was it canceled?
You guys are hilarious!!
That is awesome!
That looks like a blast!! Probably better than the Dave M. concert! ;)
oh my word, that was such a blast. seriously, i was 16 all over again. i'll never forget that night!
I heart you and iceblocking but I hate Dave Matthews forever now.... I'm sure he is about to cry over that....
that's so awesome. believe it or not i've never been ice blocking - maybe fhe next week... ;D
ok add these to the list of pics that I need to get from you. One day...it'll happen right? So are we boycotting DM now, since they officially are canceling it?
Oh my heck that looks like so much fun. I wanna come. Ü
Post a Comment