Friday, September 11, 2009

we'll all miss our tiff...


we'll miss you tiff. have fun on your vegas adventure. dont forget your girlies here in Utah, we'll be there to crash at your pad soon.
xoxoxox

2 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

OH man!! I am sad I missed out on the group picture!! Such a fun night though!

Tiffany said...

I'm sad you missed out too! Right before we took it I said those same words....I miss our Lauren and Jayme. Thanks for coming to dinner. You guys all rock! I'm a little misty eyed as I read this because I love you all so much. I can so be myself around you and you still love me. ahhh. I miss you guys. I miss the comfort of knowing you are there if I need anything. Everytime I come home I'll shoot you an email and see if we can get together. We are always looking for an excuse to eat well and chat lots.

Lisa, keep the comments coming on my blog...you seriously make me laugh out loud every time. I love you girl! Thanks for the tribute, even though I'm still alive.

Ghost Town Baby!!!!