Tuesday, September 22, 2009

random happiness.....




this could be the most random post of all time but here a just a few of the things that have brought a smile to my face in the last few weeks.
1. the baby birds i got to see every morning outside of work.
2. not being able to pick my zucchini fast enough.
3. my mom and dad riding in the legacy 20 mile bike race, aren't they cute.
4. arron, given the choice of WHATEVER he wants for his birthday dinner choosing steak and mac'n cheese with hot dogs in it, making me question if he was turning 9 or 29.
5. last but not least, the start of UTAH football..
HOORAY!!

and remember......... find joy in the little things.


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, good for your parents.
I couldn't figure out what that first picture was until you spelled it out for me. It looked disturbing at a glance.
Hot dogs in Mac'n cheese? Huh. My dad liked that too, but sausage. Maybe it is a guy thing. I don't get it.
Random is good.

Megs said...

Yeah....that first picture kind of took me a minute. Kind of look like...well, you know. And you totally need a cute flower in your hair instead of the headband for your "U spirit"....I'll get on that today! Sure love you a ton.

Ryan and Amber said...

That dinner looks pretty delicious if I might say.... Arron and I - food twins forever! :)

Kent and Shan said...

I love those birds too..i'm so glad I can blogstalk you now!!

Tiffany said...

This post made me smile today. Thanks Lisa!

ps. Thanks to Aaron now I LOVE hot dogs in EVERYTHING! (mac n cheese, scrambled eggs, you name it).