Wednesday, March 25, 2009

**aRtsY FarTsY**


so about 2 weeks ago i started this project....arron has been asking me for awhile to paint something for him, i never knew what to paint, so a couple of weeks ago when we were in park city he saw a painting by carole wade that he really liked, it was in an art gallery and it was lots of money, so i took some inspiration from her and painted this for arron. :) i'm pretty proud of it, seeing as i haven't painted anything since high school.
"lift off"

14 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Holy Crap - your painting is incredible! You really are artsy fartsy - who knew?! Good Job woman!

Sherri said...

Wow, I am impressed! It is beautiful.

Tif said...

Lisa that is awesome! I am totally impressed. You've got some real talent there.

The Robinson's said...

Wow Lisa! I didn't know you were a little artist!! I really like it. Hope you guys are doing well!

Gina said...

REALLY good lis! Seriously. It looks amazing.

jeremyandholly said...

it turned out AWESOME!! way to go lady! you little artist you:)

Hope said...

I had no idea you painted! That is WONDERFUL! You should do more...

Megs said...

Very nice. Very nice inteed!

Heather said...

Who knew? I had no idea you painted, very impressive. I think it's great that it captures something the two of you love to do together. Nice job!

Shanna and Brent said...

it's beeyooteeful. next time i want you to do a portrait of me to hang in your home. ha ha ha (you think i'm joking...)

Elise & Ty said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! That's BEAUTIFUL. Will you paint something for me next? :) That's talent...especially after taking a few years off!!

Josie said...

I'm totally impressed. I had no idea you had that in you. No wonder your window always looks so cute at Christmas time!

Jenny P said...

What ever!! this is really the painting from park city!!:) Just kidding...Lisa, I am impressed. Nice work, so I guess I will be seeing you work at the next art showing coming up????

Chris and Tara said...

I'm extremely impressed. Well done!