keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Monday, March 9, 2009
Too soon for the summer cut....
Bo has been shivering all day. So i had to break down and put a sweater on him, i'm not a big fan of clothes on animals, but at least he looks good..haha. It might have been a little too soon for the "summer cut". GO UTES!
That is hilarious. Ryan would bust my chops if I dressed our doggie up but you know - Bo is a bit of a different breed! :) Don't you think the red brings out the brown in his eyes? LOL
4 comments:
haha. just one more excuse to flaunt the UTES perfect season!!! GOOOO UTES!!!
That is hilarious. Ryan would bust my chops if I dressed our doggie up but you know - Bo is a bit of a different breed! :) Don't you think the red brings out the brown in his eyes? LOL
So freakin funny! I had fun with you tonight. We should seriously hang out sometime!
Go Utes! Hope you are having fun in Vegas. I finally figured out how to add your link to my blog. See you. Christine
Post a Comment