keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
Monday, April 13, 2009
Do you feel WiCKED?!
What is there to say except....AMAZING!!! my friend gina and i bought our tickets off of KSL, we each got a single ticket but went together, so we were sitting alone, but it was still well worth it!
What is there to say except.... JEALOUS!!! Seriously, I would have skipped Chris's birthday party for a chance to go see Wicked. Yes, I'm an awesome wife. Ü
6 comments:
Good for you. I'd like to go to this one myself! Maybe some day!!!
I've been having Wicked withdrawls.
Oh fetch I LOVE Wicked! Do you want to act out the "Popular" scene for Ry and Aaron soon? :)
jealous.
What is there to say except.... JEALOUS!!!
Seriously, I would have skipped Chris's birthday party for a chance to go see Wicked. Yes, I'm an awesome wife. Ü
I'M A FOOL!!!! i know.
we should take a road trip:)
Post a Comment