keep your face to the sun and the shadows will fall behind you - walt whitman
I wish I lived in UT too (at least during the winter). I would love to go skiing with you! Maybe next time I am in town.
Hey Lisa, so fun to see you the other night. I love your blog too. You will have to tell me how you did the thing with all the smaller pictures (NY Pics). Anyway, we'll call you so we can go to dinner. See you soon! Christine
Looks like fun. I love that your mom gives you two cookies. That's awesome. Ü
Cowboys on the slopes? LOVE cowboys....you lucky woman you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I lived in UT too (at least during the winter). I would love to go skiing with you! Maybe next time I am in town.
Hey Lisa, so fun to see you the other night. I love your blog too. You will have to tell me how you did the thing with all the smaller pictures (NY Pics). Anyway, we'll call you so we can go to dinner. See you soon! Christine
Looks like fun.
I love that your mom gives you two cookies. That's awesome. Ü
Cowboys on the slopes? LOVE cowboys....you lucky woman you!
Post a Comment