Wednesday, February 11, 2009

one of "those" days......................................


you know those days when you feel like your on the verge of having a melt down and your not sure why, but your sure if someone looks at you wrong you might just punch them in the mouth!! well I've had one of those WEEKS, so i needed to focus on something that makes me happy! I NEEDED A CHANGE. so i went to the paint store, and painted my pantry door red. I obviously was not in a very logical frame of mind, because i only needed to paint this one little door, and i bought a gallon of red paint! Which could have added to my craptacular week, if i didn't fetching LOVE my door SOOO much!! :)
**anyone need some red paint??










OH, and while i'm trying to focus on things that make me happy, here are a few more pics.
1. i love pizza, and this a great alternative when trying to get rid of the badonkadonk that's following me around. 2. i love these new delight granola bars.....healthy and delicious.
3. i love when its warm enough in the middle of winter to wear my flip flops for a couple of hours!

12 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the door - you know I have a strange affinity for the color red.

Kristi said...

Your door looks so cute. I love it. I have that same clock in my living room. Based on this picture, your whole kitchen looks fabulous, even down to the Kitchen Aid mixer in the corner there.

Sorry you have had a crappy week.

I agree with you. Sometimes just putting on flip flops can be a nice summer retreat.

Sherri said...

I love the red door!

Megs said...

LOVE the door (I mean LOVE), love the snacks (I'm going to pick both up at the store tomorrow), love the toes. When are you going to go do sparkle toes again?....count me in....I'm ready for summer! Even if it means just wearing flip flops for a few hours. :)
Thanks for tonight.

Hope said...

that door adds some real SPUNK! I love red and I love that you did that--sometimes the spontaneous, "crazy" moments give us the courage to try something we wouldn't normall do...aren't you glad it turned out so awesome???

jeremyandholly said...

oohh la la:) it looks even better in person! i'm so sorry you've had a crappy week. perhaps some five taste shrimp would do the trick?? i hope bo is doing better:) and you are officially crazy...flip flops in the middle of winter??? i don't think it's ever warm enough for that:) crazy lady.

Gina said...

love the door. and dito on the flip flops, though i haven't busted them out yet. but am planning on it.

Kami said...

You are so fun! The door looks great! I'll buy your extra red paint to do my barstools. :)
Keep singing in the shower!

Triple A said...

Love the red door. I can't wait to see what comes next.

heidi and tom said...

Dude, sucks you were feeling so BLAH but hey, you got a snazzy red door to show for it! Looks GREAT :)Hope this week is better!!

Elise & Ty said...

I'm SO GLAD you blog stalked me! :) I LOVE the red door...and after reading about 10 of your posts, I think we were all separated at birth! :) See ya soon!!!

Andy and Kimi said...

You crack me up and I LOVE the red door.