My friend Angie came in to town, she lives in Seattle now, and my friend Beckie had her baby 2 weeks ago (don't you just hate her cuz she looks so fantastic) so we all got together for dinner. It was fun to catch up with these girls, it makes me feel 18 again when i hang out with them.Love you girls!!!
Angie * Beckie * Lisa * Heidi (my hair stylist)
heidi didnt get the memo to wear black!! haha
5 comments:
I love that you all color coordianted your clothes. Ü
It was really fun to see you on Saturday.
Lisa you are so nice! I had so much fun and I'm glad you guys got to meet Lucas. Oh yeah and Steve!
sorry that this is off topic, sort of. Remember when my husband threw a catapult at your head causing you to bleed profusely? I remember when you told me the whole story on a walk. I believe my words were, "what an idiot." I didn't know him then at all.
I guess it was sort of on topic, it happened in high school.
Everyone looks great!
One of these girls is not like the other ones... HaHa - that is funny that ya'll almost got the black shirt memo. Lookin' good lady!
Hey I guess someone forgot to give me the memo that you were doing dinner! Thanks a lot!:)
Post a Comment