Monday, February 16, 2009

happy singles awareness day........


I know i'm not single, and i'm very grateful that i have the most wonderful valentine in the whole world, but i think its funny to call it "singles awareness day".
My favorite part of valentines.......................... SUGAR COOKIES!!!! and bow chicka bow wow!
(yes thats a sugar cookie for my dog Bo! my mom made these for us. its really just a nice way of giving me 2 cookies, without having to say.. "here lisa i know you want more then one sugar cookie...haha)

4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Awwww - ya'll are so cute! And will you adopt your Mom's tradition of giving me a cookie for my dog? Let's face it - I'd eat AT LEAST two! :)

Anne Woods said...

Looks good to me- if that red door didn't do the trick, hopefully those roses managed to cheer you up. Well done Aaron!

Gina said...

Bow chicka bow wow?!!!! isn't this blog rated PG?

Melanie Lutz said...

Why didn't she make me any? I'm here favorite boss/niece right? =)