
So i know i 'm pretty boring, cuz all of my blog entries are about bear lake it feels like. anyway, we went to bear lake again, but this time we took Holly, Jeremy, Jane and Max. So it was way fun. We loved being able to share one of our very favorite places on earth with some of our closest friends. I wish we could take you all up there some time, but until then i'll leave you with a picture of our little cabin on the lake. :)
2 comments:
Hey Lisa!! We are finally home and I am blogging again. Bear Lake doesn't sound like too boring of a blog to me- looks like a blast. what are you guys up too? miss you
i should have posted my "perfect marshmello" picture. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! please continue to thank angie for the great lesson and tips:)
Post a Comment