4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.Life Guard, Bountiful Bubble
2.Swimming Teacher, Bountiful Bubble
3. CNA LDS Hospital
4. RN LDS Hospital
MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Harry Potter Movies.
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days.
4 Any Chick Flick or musical.
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1.Rose Park (Thats right i'm strait up HOOD)
2.Bountiful, Ut
3. Centerville, Ut
4. North Salt Lake.
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Prison Break
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Hero's
4. House
FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pizza (preferably Robintinos)
2. Lorenas Mexican food
3. Ice Cream
4. Penut butter M&Ms
WEBSITES I VISIT:
1.My Blog!! EVERYDAY (can anyone say addiction)
2. Prayforjessica.com (one of my patients i took care of)
3. Random stuff????
PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.getting a message
2.Scuba Diving
3.Bear Lake
4. Anywhere Tropical
4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Holly Robinson.
2. Megan Shipp
2.Swimming Teacher, Bountiful Bubble
3. CNA LDS Hospital
4. RN LDS Hospital
MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Harry Potter Movies.
2. The Count of Monte Cristo
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days.
4 Any Chick Flick or musical.
PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1.Rose Park (Thats right i'm strait up HOOD)
2.Bountiful, Ut
3. Centerville, Ut
4. North Salt Lake.
TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Prison Break
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Hero's
4. House
FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pizza (preferably Robintinos)
2. Lorenas Mexican food
3. Ice Cream
4. Penut butter M&Ms
WEBSITES I VISIT:
1.My Blog!! EVERYDAY (can anyone say addiction)
2. Prayforjessica.com (one of my patients i took care of)
3. Random stuff????
PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.getting a message
2.Scuba Diving
3.Bear Lake
4. Anywhere Tropical
4 BLOGGER BUDDIES TO TAG:
1. Holly Robinson.
2. Megan Shipp
3. i think everyone has been tagged?
1 comment:
i like the foot shot. AND why didn't i know that you liked the count of monte cristo? jeremy and i LOVE that movie!! has arron already seen it? if so...is that one he will watch twice?:) i developed some bear lake pictures. they're cute, but i'm hoping ms. katie got some better ones! love you, love you.
holly
Post a Comment