We recently had our annual Bear Lake Family Reunion, with all of the families from Arrons moms side. We have a volleyball tournament every year, last year we made it to the championship game. This year.... not so much, we took LAST place. :( it was pretty embarrassing, but we've already started training for next year! haha . We made team jerseys and if you cant tell from the picture, we put our numbers on our sleeve and and in case you didnt notice, we're all #1.
5 comments:
congrats on being the water balloon toss champs... I think you should make your own trophy for that!!! And where's that pic of you in the dress??? can't wait to see it....
love ya shan
Lis, you're so funny. And if you want to know why Aria's boy cousin is in dance with her, you'll have to take it up with Amy Catenzaro. Let's just say he wore purple butterfly wings . . . (Anthony would kill me, but I think I'd kill myself first;)
water balloon champs??! i had no idea we had such talented friends:)
Lis, you guys are awesome and it so fun to see your pictures of Bear Lake, because I've only been there once and I think it's beautiful. Congrats on your winnings, it looks like you guys have a great time at family reunions.
Love, Megs
Time to brush up on your volleyball skills you two...enough practice with water balloons! Cute site Lisa. You and Aaron have had a great summer. I see many pages to scrapbook in your future. The picutres of Bear Lake make great pages...I especially like the one of the cabin...now I can see you in it when you talk about it. I love you two! Tiff
Post a Comment